Vespa GTS125 / 300
Surely the world's most stylish scooter deserves a screen of equal quality? We certainly thought so. We created a flyscreen especially for this model in injection-moulded polycarbonate, Dartec II hard-coated for years of use. But it's the fixing system that really sets our product apart: a graceful stainless steel rail holds the screen, echoing the lines of the bike. Jewel-like stainless fittings complete the look, whilst a completely new quick-lock mounting system makes fitting simplicity itself!
img src:Will it fit my bike?
Fits GTS models from 2008 onwards with headlight cowling as shown and sockets under handlebar. Does NOT fit Primavera or earlier two-stroke models. If in doubt, drop us a line!
img src:What’s in the box?
This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 4mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 35cm wide x 27cm tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 20.5cm
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting rail in 8mm stainless steel with CNC-machined stainless fasteners
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Ultra-quick secure fixing system with key to unlock