The Indian Scout is a perfect blend of progress and tradition, showing that embracing performance doesn't mean sacrificing style. In the same spirit, a Dart flyscreen makes highway cruising easier - no longer do you feel like you're hanging on. Also, it looks like it's always been there, matching the quality of the bike.
img src:Will it fit my bike?
Fits Scout models including Scout 60; Does NOT FIT the Scout Bobber because of the fork shroud. It will fit the Bobber if the shroud is removed.
These bikes use our PlusMount system for mounting the screen off the fork legs.
NB Bike photos show the older Classic flyscreen: the Series 3 is slightly bigger but otherwise similar in appearance.
img src:What's in the box?
This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 4mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 275mm (10.75") wide x 275mm (10.75") tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 240mm (9.5")
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting brackets in laser-cut steel, CNC-folded and powder-coated in black textured finish
- PlusMount clamps in black ballistic glass-filled nylon
- Anodized aluminum bracket clamp discs
- Elastomer collets to adapt clamps to forks
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts with grommet ring and positive stop
- Microfiber cleaning cloth