Harley-Davidson XL1200X Forty-Eight 48
The Forty-Eight has proved hugely popular, and it's not difficult to see why. With its stripped-down bobber looks, the Forty-Eight just makes you want to get out and ride. Fitting a Dart flyscreen will make highway cruising a whole lot easier by taking wind blast from your chest, whilst keeping the bike's style.
img src:Will it fit my bike?
Fits XL1200X Forty-Eight. Make sure you select the right option for your bike: 2012-2015 models use 39mm forks whereas 2016 onwards use 49mm forks.
NB Bike photos show the older Classic flyscreen: the Series 3 is slightly bigger but otherwise similar in appearance.
img src:Whats in the box?
This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 4mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 275mm (10.75") wide x 275mm (10.75") tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 240mm (9.5")
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting brackets in laser-cut steel, CNC-folded and powder-coated in black textured finish
- PlusMount clamps in black ballistic glass-filled nylon
- Anodized aluminum bracket clamp discs
- Elastomer collets to adapt clamps to forks
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts with grommet ring and positive stop
- Microfiber cleaning cloth